CHECK THE TIME
The Government of Mongolia cancelled the switch to Daylight Savings Time. Due to this decision, time setting of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other smart devices may now be one hour out of synchronization. They might have changed according to current automatic time-zone configurations set for these devices. If so, they may have moved forward by one hour.
Please check the time settings on all of your smart devices on March 25th. You may need to re-set the time to "Standard" time.
The salary earned by expatriate teachers at ISU enables a very comfortable standard of living in Mongolia. Savings potential is enhanced as the salary is tax free and, with the provisions of the benefits package, the cost of living is low.
For any teacher considering international teaching, the savings potential while working at ISU is very attractive and competitive with other schools in Asia.
(for teacher and one resident dependent)
- flight from home of record to Ulaanbaatar at beginning of contract
- annual return flight
- housing allowance
- shipping allowance at beginning and end of contract
- settling-in allowance
- local and international medical and dental insurance
- Mongolian entry/exit visa
- tuition waiver
- sick leave; emergency leave; bereavement leave; recruitment leave; maternity leave;
- re-signing bonus
- annual pension
- professional development allowance