Home Country Celebration Assembly, Friday October 20, 8:30am
As part of International Week, we will be holding a Home Country Celebration Assembly on Friday, 20th October. This assembly will include performances from our own students, staff and parents to help us celebrate the diversity of our school.
The Parade of Nations Committee
The salary earned by expatriate teachers at ISU enables a very comfortable standard of living in Mongolia. Savings potential is enhanced as the salary is tax free and, with the provisions of the benefits package, the cost of living is low.
For any teacher considering international teaching, the savings potential while working at ISU is very attractive and competitive with other schools in Asia.
(for teacher and one resident dependent)
- flight from home of record to Ulaanbaatar at beginning of contract
- annual return flight
- housing allowance
- shipping allowance at beginning and end of contract
- settling-in allowance
- local and international medical and dental insurance
- Mongolian entry/exit visa
- tuition waiver
- sick leave; emergency leave; bereavement leave; recruitment leave; maternity leave;
- re-signing bonus
- annual pension
- professional development allowance