CHECK THE TIME
The Government of Mongolia cancelled the switch to Daylight Savings Time. Due to this decision, time setting of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other smart devices may now be one hour out of synchronization. They might have changed according to current automatic time-zone configurations set for these devices. If so, they may have moved forward by one hour.
Please check the time settings on all of your smart devices on March 25th. You may need to re-set the time to "Standard" time.
The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepares students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. It has been designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students. The programme, has gained recognition and respect from the world’s leading universities.
The Diploma Programme prepares students for effective participation in a rapidly evolving and increasingly global society as they:
- develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- acquire breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, studying courses from 6 subject groups
- develop the skills and a positive attitude toward learning that will prepare them for higher education
- study at least two languages and increase understanding of cultures, including their own
- make connections across traditional academic disciplines and explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s unique theory of knowledge course
- undertake in-depth research into an area of interest through the lens of one or more academic disciplines in the extended essay
- enhance their personal and interpersonal development through creativity, action and service
Below is a video in which both DP students and DP teachers discuss the IB Diploma Programme.