CHECK THE TIME
The Government of Mongolia cancelled the switch to Daylight Savings Time. Due to this decision, time setting of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other smart devices may now be one hour out of synchronization. They might have changed according to current automatic time-zone configurations set for these devices. If so, they may have moved forward by one hour.
Please check the time settings on all of your smart devices on March 25th. You may need to re-set the time to "Standard" time.
• to understand • to respect • to care
International Mindedness at ISU fosters an understanding and respect for the diversity of human experience and the significance of our natural world. It develops a global citizenship manifested by caring for others and the environment.
- It stimulates empathy by encouraging interaction and engagement with people of varying traditions, practices and histories.
- It inspires intellectual growth by learning and teaching the accomplishments, messages and values of distinct populations.
- It promotes communication skills to identify, explain and achieve the goals of communities and cultures.
- It develops open-mindedness without abandoning universal principles of justice and equality.
- It strengthens pride in one’s own culture while bolstering understanding, respect and esteem for others.